Restaurant Managers required for Beshoff Bros stores in Dublin.
Please click on the “+” symbol to reveal information about this job.
At Beshoff Bros, we are proud to provide our customers with fish from the cold clean waters of the North Atlantic caught under ’European Fishing Policies’ which replenish stocks and guarantee sustainability and traceability. Our fresh potato ‘Real Chips’ are grown by environmentally friendly farmers using first-class agricultural practices and are hand cut daily in our stores. We only use the highest quality vegetable oil and a special Beshoff’s super thin batter to ensure that our customers only receive the tastiest and healthiest fish and chips.
We have teamed up with Healthpro and we are the first fish and chips chain to have added calorie data on our menu boards allowing our customers to make an informed decision when ordering from us. Our menus have been developed to provide naturally nutritious food, as well as, lower calorie options at unbeatable prices. Beshoff Bros provides the coeliac community with Gluten and Wheat Free fish and chips on weekends using strict guidelines to ensure the highest quality products.
Our commitment to quality is driven by our belief that our customers only deserves the highest quality fresh fish and chip, and we pride ourselves in providing a menu prepared from only the highest quality products available. Combine our quality ingredients and our commitment and the result is fish and chips excellence.
As an expanding company Beshoff Bros is looking for managers to join our team. We are looking for ambitious, driven and motivated individuals. The successful candidates will be confident, assertive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
As a Manager your focus will be on providing our customers with high quality service and products. Our managers are expected to focus on maximising sales targets as well as the ability to achieve key performance indicators (turnover, labour, and food cost). Managers are expected to lead by example and to be hands-on in running their business unit.
- At least 2 year’s management experience in the Take Away/Restaurant industry.
- You will be highly motivated and driven and a natural leader.
- You’ll be looking to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and to make our customers feel valued.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, in all areas of the business.
- To ensure that maximum effort is given to achieve an efficient service whilst maintaining the highest possible standards.
- Work to the budget as set by management and take accountability for store P&L.
- Full induction and training of any new staff.
- Regular reviews with the area operations manager ensuring that all operational standards are met and maintained.
- Responsible for the management of HAACP, company policies and EHO expectations.
- Responsible for all food deliveries for quality, quantity and maintain liaison with the purchasing manager.
- Responsible for all relevant paperwork on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Awareness of opportunities to improve profitability and productivity in stores.
- Commitment to company development plan by way of adhering to company and legal standards and also by way of training.
- Ability to be flexible and motivate other staff.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent knowledge of and commitment to food hygiene best practices including HACCP.
- Passionate about food retailing and customer service, thrives under pressure.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong stock management knowledge.
- A ‘no compromise’ attitude with regard to quality standards
- Commited to self-development and that of other team members.
- Organised and Efficient.
- Strong Leader, Peoples Person and Trustworthy.
This position requires applicants to be fully flexible as it is shift based. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Please note applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Please Note: As the company has stores in Howth, Clontarf & Mespil Road, Dublin 4 applicants must have own transport as transport is not provided. To apply for this position you must be legally entitled to work in the Republic of Ireland