Short Order Cooks required for Beshoff Bros stores in Dublin.
Please click on the “+” symbol to reveal information about this job.
Beshoff Bros is a market leader in the Fish and Chips restaurant industry, with over 75 years of providing our customers with great quality fresh fish & freshly prepared potatoes chips we have created a business that is driven by our core values of great customer service and only using the best quality ingredient .
We are currently looking to recruit Short Order Cooks that have a passion for cooking as well as experience working in a fast paced Fish & Chips restaurants or take away.
- Preparation and portioning of food products include fish, seafood, chicken, chips and salads, etc.
- Stock and Portion control
- Preparation and cooking-to-order fish & chips and other menu items.
- Prior knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness is essential. Prioritise and organise tasks and self to meet customer service requirements while maintaining a clean workstation and kitchen.
- Taking of customer orders.
This position requires applicants to be fully flexible as it will be shift based. Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage. Please note applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Please Note: As the company has stores in Howth, Clontarf & Mespil Road, Dublin 4 applicants must have own transport as transport is not provided. To apply for this position you must be legally entitled to work in the Republic of Ireland